Foro DINASTÍAS | La Realeza a Través de los Siglos.

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 274 mensajes ]  Ir a página Anterior  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Siguiente
Autor Mensaje
 Asunto: Re: CASTILLOS Y PALACIOS ENCANTADOS
NotaPublicado: 31 Oct 2013 10:35 

Imagen

Renishaw Hall, Derbyshire

Think twice about accepting an invite to sleep over at Reinshaw Hall - the house is said to be haunted by the ghost of a child who likes to give the cheeks of visiting guests a chillingly cold kiss at night. Other sightings include a grey-haired older woman, who wanders around in an old-fashioned cap.
Picture: Alamy

NotaPublicado: 31 Oct 2013 10:37 

Imagen

Ham House, Surrey

Ghost societies make regular pilgrimages to this 17th century mansion, which is said to be haunted by a malevolent duchess (who reveals herself when you gaze in her mirror), as well as the phantom of a King Charles cocker spaniel.

NotaPublicado: 31 Oct 2013 10:38 

Imagen

Raynham Hall, Norfolk

Raynham Hall made headlines in 1936, when a pair of photographers working for Country Life took a picture of what appeared to be the ghost of a woman on the staircase. Legend claims that the "Brown Lady" (named for the colour of her dress) is Lady Dorothy Walpole, the sister of Robert Walpole, who died there in the 1800s.

NotaPublicado: 31 Oct 2013 10:39 

Imagen

Lyme Park, Cheshire

This stately pile is rumoured to be the backdrop for a phantom funeral procession, which passes through the grounds. A weeping woman clad in white follows at some distance behind.

NotaPublicado: 31 Oct 2013 10:40 

Imagen

Athelhampton Hall, Dorset

The main ghostly attraction at Athelhampton Hall is an unusual one - the building is apparently haunted by a "spectral ape", which was once owned by the mistress of the house. There are also two duelists, who can be heard clanging weapons in the hall, while a grey lady wanders through the bedrooms in the house's east wing.

NotaPublicado: 31 Oct 2013 10:40 

Imagen

Samlesbury Hall, Lancashire

There's ghosts events aplenty held at this historic building, where the most famous ghostly resident is the White Lady - accordng to legend, the Catholic Dorothy Southworth, who went mad with grief after her Protestant lover was murdered by her own family. Many visitors report having strange experiences in one particular spot in the Great Hall, be it a ghostly slap or a sudden chill.

NotaPublicado: 31 Oct 2013 10:41 

Imagen

Leith Hall, Aberdeenshire

You'd need to be brave to wander around this Scottish mansion at night - it's said to be haunted be a whole host of spooky creatures, including a former laird killed in a tavern brawl, and who appears in enormous pain with a white bandage wrapped around his head. The author Alanna Knight once stayed at the place with her husband, only for both to wake up in the night panicking that they were being smothered.

NotaPublicado: 31 Oct 2013 10:42 

Imagen

Buckland Abbey, Devon

Two famous seafarers, Sir Richard Grenville and Sir Francis Drake, lived in this former abbey - and Sir Francis never really left. New owner the National Trust says he is sometimes spotted in the house, as well as racing across Dartmoor, pursued by a baying pack of headless hounds. Inside the house is an old drum that Drake took with him when he circumnavigated the world, which is rumoured to beat whenever England is in danger.

NotaPublicado: 31 Oct 2013 10:45 

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/activityandadventure/9643052/The-worlds-scariest-places.html?frame=2383237

Imagen

Tower of London

London's imposing stone tower is, according to legend, haunted by dozens of regal souls, many of whom met their end within its grey walls. They include Thomas Becket, whose ghost has reportedly been sighted here; Edward V and Richard of Shrewsbury (the Princes in the Tower), who were probably murdered here in 1483; Anne Boleyn, beheaded at Tower Green in 1536; and Catherine Howard, who was executed six years later.

NotaPublicado: 31 Oct 2013 10:46 

Imagen

Edinburgh Castle

One of Scotland’s most haunted sites, Edinburgh Castle is said to be home to a phantom piper, a headless drummer and a spectral dog. In 2001, the castle vaults and chambers were subjected to a rigorous 10-day scientific survey, using night-vision equipment, digital cameras, thermal imaging, and 240 carefully-screened volunteers. Nearly half of those who took part reported ghost sightings and spooky phenomena, including sudden drops in temperature and the sensation of unseen presences tugging at their clothes.

NotaPublicado: 31 Oct 2013 10:47 

Imagen

Borley Rectory, Essex

Described as the most haunted house in Britain, Borley Rectory was built in 1863 on the site of a 12th century church and monastery. A popular legend claims that a monk from Borley fell in love with a nun from a nearby convent. They planned to elope, but the monastery's elders discovered their plans. He was hanged, while she was buried alive in the vaults beneath the rectory – and their ghosts have haunted the site ever since.

NotaPublicado: 31 Oct 2013 13:41 

(like) TODO (happy)

"Buscad la Belleza, es la única protesta que
merece la pena en este asqueroso mundo"
(R. Trecet)

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 274 mensajes ]  Ir a página Anterior  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Siguiente